RT SW Engineer
Now it is your opportunity to join our groundbreaking automotive startup that combines cutting-edge sensing technology with AI and impacts the future of driving experience. We are looking for a people-first, ego last, highly motivated Leading SW Engineer to join our team.
You will lead the conception, design, implementation, and optimization of our SW architecture.
In this position, you will:
· Design SW architecture of our product to support automotive embedded platforms.
· Optimize C++ algorithms to meet real-time HW/SW requirements.
· Work in cooperation and collaboration with software, hardware, and research teams
· B.Sc. in EE/CS/ Equivalent
· M.Sc. - an advantage
Required Personal Skills
· Independent by nature with the ability to work as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills
Required Technical Skills:
· At least 3 years of relevant work experience – a must
· Solid skills in C++, Object-Oriented Design, and Multithreading – a must.
· Experience with Real-Time SW development (Linux) – a must
· Hands on with embedded communication protocols: I2C/SPI/UART – advantage
· Proven skills in signal & image processing algorithms – advantage
· Hands-on familiarity with MATLAB development – advantage
· Experience with FFTW, OpenCV & Vector Coding C/C++ libraries – advantage